If you are planning to buy property in Alanya , we advise you to read this article to familiarize yourself with the transport of Alanya. Many foreigners have lived in Alanya for many years. Many overseas buy or rent home in Alanya. The data show that on average 100 foreign nationalities are live in Alanya. You will not find such a difference even in many European countries. It shows how warm and harmoniously the indigenous people of Alanya live. If you meet a local resident of Alanya, you will definitely find a person who is married to a stranger in his family.
As of 2016, we will share with you the number of people living in the area.
- Russian 1,700 people
- Germany 1350 people
- Iraq 850 people
- Iran 700 people
- Netherlands 450 people
- Ukraine 450 people
This number is increasing with citizens of other countries. A total of 9,000 people live in the Alanya. This number should not be confused with the number of people who buy home in Alanya. The number of people bought house in Alanya is much higher. The above data refer to foreigners who receive a residence permit and live there. Most people think that the best way to get to know the Alanya city is by bus. For this reason, the first question asked by all who come to Alanya is how to get to the bus routes. It’s hard to find too much information about it. In particular, there is no information about bus routes in different languages. In this article we will give you information about bus routes in Alanya and places to go to these regions.
Direction of the bus number 1 in Alanya:
- Yacht Harbor – Otogar- cleopatra- damlataş- ptt alanya- Friday bazaar-oba-tosmur-kestel- West side of mahmutlar
- Bus number 1 starts at 06:15 from the pier and reaches the west side of the Mahmutlar route until 23:00 in the evening.
- The western side of Mahmutlar begins at 06:15 and runs in the direction of the pier until 23.00.
Marina in Alanya:
- one of the places where you can get on this route. This is the only marina in Alanya. This place is frequented by foreigners and those who love yachts. Many people do not know that there is a very beautiful bay. A small bay without waves, thanks to a small clean and breakwaters, located outside the marina. Especially preferred by families with children.
Cleopatra Beach in Alanya:
- Cleopatra Beach in Alanya is on this route. Cleopatra Beach – Blue Flag. you can find the most beautiful beach in Alanya, and the whole beach is sandy. Legend has it that Cleopatra, the queen of Egypt, stopped in Alanya during an expedition to the Mediterranean and entered the sea in this beach. Another feature of Cleopatra Beach is clean water. Those who are looking for the perfect place for swimming can go to the Phosphorus Cave under the peninsula. You can watch the fish and the natural beauty of the sea bed, swimming with sea glasses. Access to the beach is free, services are paid.
Damlatas Cave in Alanya:
- Damlatas Cave in Alanya is also located in the Cleopatra region. The castle is located at the end of Cleopatra’s beach. Damlatas Cave was opened in 1948 as a result of shelling of dynamite in its present location, which was defined as a quarry for use in the construction of a ferry pier. This cave is decorated with thousands of beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Total length 30m. The cave is dry, cave horizontal type. It occupies an area of 200 m. When you enter the cave, there is a passage 45-50 m long, diameter 13-14 m and a cylindrical cavity 15 m high. There are also columns formed 15,000 years ago. The two-storey cavity of the cave contains 2500 cubic meters of air. The temperature inside is 22.3 degrees in summer and winter. Absolute humidity is 19.6 degrees, relative humidity is 98%. The cave is free from external influences, and its air contains a lot of carbon dioxide. Although the air pressure is slightly below sea level, it is 760 mm. The total area of the cave is 180-200 square meters. Since the thickness around the cave reaches 10 m, there is no probability of collapse. Stalactites and stalagmites in a cave. It is believed that this happened between 20.000-15.000 years. This is the first cave discovered in Turkey.
- The cave has four characteristics that are good for asthma. It is known that the first two elements in the cave environment are usually 8-10 times more carbon dioxide, high humidity, low suhun content, radioactivity, and the other two are considered auxiliary factors. Patients who come to Alanya for treatment must first inform the doctor that the entrance to the cave will not cause harm, and should contact the appropriate employee of the cave
Cable car in Alanya:
- the shortest path to the Alanya castle. There is a boarding pass from Cleopatra Beach, and you can go down to the castle. And from here you can walk to the pier square. The Alanya castle is still in this region. You should not have visited Alanya without visiting the historic castle of Alanya.
Friday Bazaar in Alanya:
is the most important open market. The city center and the pier are on this route. The easiest way to get to the city center is to use it. This is the easiest route to reach Oba, Tosmur and Kestel. The end point is the west side of Mahmutlar.
Direction of the bus number 2 in Alanya:
- Dinek-bus station-tapu-anatolian hospital-hospital-Friday market- hacet- old state hospital-sanay-alanyum shopping center- metro shopping center- koçtaş shopping center- oba- tosmur- kestel- west side of Mahmutlar.
- Beginning of the morning at 06:30 and last departure at 22:50
- From the west side of Mahmutlar start time 06:30 am last time of departure 22:50
On this route, Kestel passes through the beach, and when you cross the bridge over the Dim River in the direction of Alanya, the bus enters the ring road and passes through Tosmur. Then it continues from the top of the area both in front of the metro in the direction of the metro and Kostash. It enters the 25-meter road from the area where the former state hospital continues, and then from here to the end point at the administrative office.
Direction of the bus number 3 in Alanya:
- Dinek-Türk Telkom circular- Courthouse- Commercial High School circular- Old State Hospital- sanayi- Alanyum Shopping Mall- Metro Shopping Mall- Koçtaş Shopping Mall- Oba- Tosmur- Kestel- Yangili (West Side of Mahmutlar).
- Bus number 3 leaves at 06:45 from Dinek and reaches the fire route until 20:00 in the evening.
- The first bus starts at 06:20 and continues in the direction of Dinek until 20.00.
On this route, Kestel passes through the beach, and when you cross the bridge over the Dim River in the direction of Alanya, the bus enters the ring road and passes through Tosmur. Then it continues from the top of the area both in front of the metro in the direction of the metro and Kochtash. It continues right along the ring road from the area where the former state hospital is located, and reaches the end point in Dinek on Türk Telekom Avenue.
Direction of the bus number 4 in Alanya:
- Kale-kuyular önü mosque- Friday market- damlataş
- From 07:30 to Friday the market begins to travel to the castle, 19:00 – the last time. It moves every 1 hour.
- From 08:00 to Friday the market begins from the castle, and the last likes are made at 19:00. It moves every 1 hour.
This route does not have much length, and the places it passes are within walking distance, We recommend using it to tour the city and the castle. Take the bus to the castle and go down from castle will be fun.
Direction of the bus number 5 in Alanya:
- Tepe Mah- Türk Telekom – title deed Office (tapu) – Tax Office- Friday Market
There are several important notes on this route. Weekends start at 07:30 from Friday to Sunday.
Direction of the bus number 6 in Alanya:
- Hasbahçe- trade high school- courthouse-hacet- Friday market
- It start from Friday to Sunday at 07:30, and the last time on this route is at 17:30.
- Hasbahce is usually the area where the villas are located. Many locals live here.
The direction of the bus number 7 in Alanya:
- Friday market- Anadolu hospital-vagetable stock market-fish market- Türk Telekom junction – Sugözü
- It start from Friday to Sunday at 07:00 and lasts until 21:00.
The direction of the bus number 8 in Alanya:
- Friday market- hacet- rabbit caffe – Bektas
- The bus runs from Friday to Sunday at 07:00 and continues until 19:10.
- The bus start at 19:25 and continues until 19:25.
Many people wondered about the hill, which says: “I love Alanya”. You can go there with this bus. Here you can drink your coffee on the background of the panorama of Alanya, which is a rabbit cafe. I think this is the most amazing place for Alanya. I would definitely recommend you to go this place in Alanya.
The direction of the bus number 9 in Alanya:
- Friday market – zimbitlik – vagetable stock market – tapu – Anadolu hospital – turkish tekom junction – Hacı Mehmetli
- Flies from Friday to Sunday at 07:00 and lasts until 19:00.
- 07:20 starts with hacımehmetli and continues until 19:20.
The direction of the bus number 10 in Alanya:
- Friday Market – 25m Road – çevre yolu – Dimçay
- start from Friday to Sunday at 07:00 until 19:20.
The beginning of the Dim River begins at the foot of the Taurus Mountains. Picnic spots start just below the Dim Dam and end on the coast of the city of Tosmur. Various pink areas are available on Dim river, restaurants, tea gardens serve tourists. Sitting on platforms built on the cool waters of tea in warm weather, eating, drinking tea and communicating with the family creates a different environment. Some restaurants allow you to travel trout with your own food. On request, you will find fresh fish cooked in the form of a grill and a frying pan with salads that come with you. After dinner, you can immerse yourself in the cool waters of Dim river.
The distance from the Dim river to the center of Alanya is about 16 km. The main road to the beach is 3 km away. On the road leading to the DIM, there is a crossroads cave Dim. If you want to visit the Dim cave and watch the valley of the Dim from a bird’s eye view, you can take this road. When you go to this area, you will see that many people choose this region for safari.
The direction of the bus number 11 in Alanya:
- Friday Market – 25m Road – Alanium Shopping Mall – Metro Shopping Mall – New State Hospital – Dental Hospital – Karakocali
- It start from Friday to Sunday at 06:00 and continues until 22:10.
The direction of the bus number 12 in Alanya:
- Friday Market-Cikcilli- çarşamba- Upper Oba – Değirmendere
The direction of the bus number 13 in Alanya:
- Friday Sunday-Cikcilli- çarşamba- Upper Oba – Bucakoluk
The direction of the bus number 14 in Alanya:
- Friday market-cikcilli-migros- mezbaha-taşbaşi
- It start from Friday to Sunday at 06:50 until 20:00.
The direction of the bus number 15 in Alanya:
- Friday Market-Cikcilli- Alanium-Metro-Upper Oba-köseler – Taşkonak
- start from Friday to Sunday at 06:40 until 20:30.
The direction of the bus number 16 in Alanya:
- Friday Market – Cikcilli – Alanium Shopping Mall – Metro Shopping Mall – Oba- Tosmur
- It start from Friday to Sunday at 06:30 until 20:30.
The direction of the bus number 17 in Alanya:
- Village bus station – 25m road – Migros- Cikcilli – up oba- çıplaklı
- start from the Village bus station at 06:30 and continue until 20:30.
The direction of the bus number 18 in Alanya:
- Village bus station – 25m road – Migros- Cikcilli – up oba- Çıplaklı
- Start from the Village bus station at 06:10 and continue until 10:10.
The direction of the bus number 19 in Alanya:
- Village stop – 25m road – Cikcilli – mezbaha- çıplaklı water store
- Start from the Village bus station at 06:10 until 22:20.
The direction of the bus number 101 in Alanya:
- Marina – Dinek-Otogar-Atatürk Street-PTT-SANAYI- OBA-ALANTUR-DIMÇAYI BRIDGE
The direction of the bus number 202 in Alanya:
Marina-Dinek-Otogar-25m Road-Otogar-Vergidairesi-sanayi-Oba-Alantur-Dimcay Bridge-University