To apply for Turkish citizenship, you should purchase a property (one or more properties) with a total value of over $ 250.000. The valuation must be done by an expert and the money should be brought to Turkey by customs or bank account in the last 6 months before the application. The seller must be a Turkish citizen and all the money should be paid by a bank account.
1. Choosing the right property The first step would be choosing the right property to buy. Our team of experts will be searching according to your search criteria and make sure to source the best possible choice available. You’re not limited to only one property. It’s possible to invest in multiple properties. read more about Turkish passport
2. Property valuation and the appointment for the title deedAfter deciding the right property to buy, the progress of expertise and appointment for the title deed signing procedure takes about a week.
While buying a property with the purpose of acquiring Turkish citizenship, one should tell title deed officers that the aim of the purchase is to acquire Turkish citizenship, so that title deed officers put gloss (exegesis) to prevent selling this property for 3 years
3. Receiving the Certificate of Conformity and the Investor Resident documentsAbout 15 days after the purchase, title deed gives you “uygunluk belgesi” (certificate of conformity) which allows you to apply “yatırımcı ikamet belgesi” (investor resident document), just after the latter, you can apply for appointment of Turkish citizenship. The application rendez-vous might be given after about 15 days. Besides property documents, there’ll be the following documents required; the translation of the applicant’s passport, birth certificate and the marriage certificate.
4. The final step of getting your Turkish citizenship After the application rendez-vous, it takes about 45 days to get Turkish citizenship. The last step of the procedure is giving fingerprints and getting your Turkish citizen ID. The whole process takes two and a half to four months altogether.
As Turkey Expert, we’ll be carrying out the necessary paperwork and assisting you every step of the way.
Benefits of Turkey Citizenship
- Full citizenship granted following background check plus Turkish
- Citizenship and Passport delivered quickly within 3-6 months only.
- You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the
- same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in the World.
- Visa Free Travel for 148 countries
- No Minimum Residency Required
- Ownership of one of the Top 30 Passports in the World
- Turkish passport has 10 year validity and is renewable for life
- Turkey Identity Card Included
- Full free medical assistance for life, for all family members included
- No need to declare your wealth
- Turkey allows Dual Citizenships
- No Military Service required for TCBI Applicants
- Pension Programs Included
- Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided
- Future Access without visa to EU, 26 Schengen Zone Countries
- One of the best climates in the World throughout the year
- Muslim country offering democratic and safe environment for family
- Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- Fantastic natural environment Excellent food and rich cuisine Superb Superb Health Facilities (better health services than US and EU)
- Superb Educational Facilities
- High Quality of Life Full
- Prospective Visa free travel to EU
- Wonderful climate throughout the year
- Muslim country offering democratic and westernised lifestyle
- Safe and happy environment for the family
- Very hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- Easy to do Business
- High GDP per capita
- Strong, Independent Legal System and Courts
- Fair Tax System
- Perfect location nestled between Europe, Asia and the Middle East and Africa
- Excellent food and rich Turkish cuisine
- Superb Health Facilities
- High Quality of Life
- Opportunity to relocate and live in Istanbul, one of the most beautiful and developed towns in the World or any other part of Turkey
- Due to recent depreciation in Turkish Lira, it is the perfect time to invest in Turkish real estate market and at the same time obtain the citizenship for all family.
- Superb Educational Facilities
- Fantastic natural environment
- Regional Powerhouse
- One of the largest and strongest economies in the World
- G20, NATO Member
- EU Candidate Country
- Prospective Visa free travel for Turkish Citizens to EU (Schengen zone) soon
- Easy to obtain long-term, multiple entry visa to EU, US, Canada, UK and Australia for Turkish citizens