How to apply for Turkish citizenship
How to apply for Turkish citizenship , you should purchase a property (one or more properties) with a total value of over $ 250.000.
The valuation must be done by an expert
The seller must be a Turkish citizen and all the money should be paid by a bank account.
1. Choosing the right property The first step would be choosing the right property to buy.
Our team of experts will be searching according to your search criteria and make sure to source the best possible choice available.
You’re not limited to only one property.
It’s possible to invest in multiple properties.
2. Property valuation and the appointment for the title deed After deciding the right property to buy, the progress of expertise and appointment for the title deed signing procedure takes about a week.
While buying a property with the purpose of acquiring Turkish citizenship,
one should tell title deed officers that the aim of the purchase is to acquire Turkish citizenship
so that title deed officers put gloss (exegesis) to prevent selling this property for 3 years
looking to get turkish citizenship by buying property just call us we provide you best option and servies 00905539513123
How to apply for Turkish citizenship
3. Receiving the Certificate of Conformity and the Investor Resident documentsAbout 15 days after the purchase, title deed gives you “uygunluk belgesi” (certificate of conformity) which allows you to apply “yatırımcı ikamet belgesi” (investor resident document),
just after the latter, you can apply for appointment of Turkish citizenship. The application rendez-vous might be given after about 15 days.
Besides property documents, there’ll be the following documents required;
the translation of the applicant’s passport, birth certificate and the marriage certificate.
4. The final step of getting your Turkish citizenship After the application rendez-vous, it takes about 45 days to get Turkish citizenship.
The last step of the procedure is giving fingerprints and getting your Turkish citizenship ID.
The whole process takes two and a half to four months altogether.
As Turkey Expert,
we’ll be carrying out the necessary paperwork and assisting you every step of the way.
if you want to get your turkish passport by real estate investment call us pro agents and get the best offer 00905539513123 whats app
Benefits of Turkey Citizenship
- Full citizenship granted following background check plus Turkish
- Citizenship and Passport delivered quickly within 3-6 months only.
- You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the
- same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in the World.
- Visa Free Travel for 148 countries
- No Minimum Residency Required
- Ownership of one of the Top 30 Passports in the World
- Turkish passport has 10 year validity and is renewable for life
- Turkey Identity Card Included
- Full free medical assistance for life, for all family members included
- No need to declare your wealth
- Turkey allows Dual Citizenships
- No Military Service required for TCBI Applicants
- Pension Programs Included
- Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided
- Future Access without visa to EU, 26 Schengen Zone Countries
- One of the best climates in the World throughout the year
- Muslim country offering democratic and safe environment for family
- Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- Fantastic natural environment Excellent food and rich cuisine Superb Superb Health Facilities (better health services than US and EU)
- Superb Educational Facilities
- High Quality of Life Full
- Prospective Visa free travel to EU
WHY BUY REAL ESTATE IN TURKEY?
- Wonderful climate throughout the year
- Muslim country offering democratic and westernised lifestyle
- Safe and happy environment for the family
- Very hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners
- Easy to do Business
- High GDP per capita
- Strong, Independent Legal System and Courts
- Fair Tax System
- Perfect location nestled between Europe, Asia and the Middle East and Africa
- Excellent food and rich Turkish cuisine
- Superb Health Facilities
- High Quality of Life
- Opportunity to relocate and live in Istanbul, one of the most beautiful and developed towns in the World or any other part of Turkey
- Due to recent depreciation in Turkish Lira, it is the perfect time to invest in Turkish real estate market and at the same time obtain the citizenship for all family.
- Superb Educational Facilities
- Fantastic natural environment
- Regional Powerhouse
- One of the largest and strongest economies in the World
- G20, NATO Member
- EU Candidate Country
- Prospective Visa free travel for Turkish Citizens to EU (Schengen zone) soon
- Easy to obtain long-term, multiple entry visa to EU, US, Canada, UK and Australia for Turkish citizens
Turkish citizenship by investment
A foreign national may apply for nationalization if he or she meets all of the following conditions;
1. Applicant should be in the age of majority or can apply through his legal elders.
2. Have been resident in Turkey for five years without interruption.
3. Applicant should have proving documents of residence purpose in Turkey; you may check below purposes:
– Acquire have property in Turkey
– Establish a business in Turkey
– Invest in Turkey
– Moving to Turkey for commercial activities or businesses
– Working in Turkey with work permit
– Marry a Turkish citizen
– Be a close relative to a person who had previously obtained a Turkish citizenship
– Having completed education in Turkey
4. Having a disease constituting an obstacle in respect of public health.
5. Be a responsible, reliable person.
6. Be able to speak a sufficient level of Turkish.
7. Have income or profession to provide for maintenance for himself/herself and his/her dependents in Turkey.
8. Have a respect to national security and public order.
The files will be examined and you will have an interview. If the commission approves your application, send the file to the Ministry of the Interior. The decision of citizenship acquisition is given by the ministry. If decision negative, the file sent to the governor.
Required Documents for Turkish Citizenship Application
Requirements of citizenship in Turkey for application:
– Original of the passport or other documents certifying citizenship of applicant. Or if the applicant is stateless, documents certifying applicant’s statelessness.
– Birth certificate
– Residence permit
– Documents confirming first time getting to Turkey, how many time getting out of Turkey and all time living in Turkey. (stamp in passport, residence permit original and photocopy)
– If married, the official documents confirming the identities and family ties of the spouse and all underage children. (marriage license, birth certificate for children’s)
– If you have any Turkish relatives – a copy of the Turkish id and address in Turkey.
– Confirmation of income
– Certification of applicant’s ability to speak Turkish (a certificate will be issued by Turkish consular section upon a successful interview with the applicant)
– 4 photographs taken in last 1 month
Frequently Asked Questions about Turkish Citizenship
Question: How to apply for citizenship in Turkey?
Answer: The acquisition of Turkish citizenship applications can be done by applying for citizenship in Turkey to the governorship of the place of residence in the country or to the foreign affairs office in abroad which can only be done by applying in person or with the special power of attorney. Applications made by email are not acceptable according to the citizenship in Turkey policy.
Q: How can I get Turkish citizenship directly?
A: If you buy property/properties 1 million USD worth with a condition that you will keep it on your behalf for 3 years, you and your first-degree family get Turkish citizenship directly. This is the fastest way!
Q: How do I learn in which stage is my application process after I submit my application for Turkish Citizenship?
A: You can get information about your latest situation from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Interior official website by entering your file number or identity information.
Q: Can I get information about the Turkish citizenship number of foreigners?
A: The identity card given to foreigners in the Republic of Turkey is 11 digits and starts with number 9.
Q: How long does the process of acquiring citizenship take?
A: The process is within a reasonable time if all the required documents are complete for the citizenship application. Otherwise, the time varies if there is any missing information.
Q: Is it possible to gain Turkish citizenship depending on the mother or father?
A: According to Article 1 of the Turkish Citizenship Law No. 403 Turkish citizens born from the mother or father have the right to acquire Turkish citizenship.
Q: My Turkish Citizenship application was rejected can I re-apply?
A: Under the terms and conditions of Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5901, you can re-apply to the governorship of your place of residence again.
Q: Is it possible to keep Turkish citizenship while retaining the citizenship of another foreign state?
A: Yes, if you fulfill the required conditions for another foreign state citizenship, you can still maintain your Turkish citizenship as well.
Q: Is it possible to get a Turkish citizenship by getting married to a Turkish citizen?
A: After 3 years of marriage to Turkish citizen and while living in Turkey you can apply for a Turkish citizenship.
Q: To get a Turkish citizenship for how long I should live in Turkey? In this period for how long I can be outside of Turkey?
A: Uninterrupted residence is defined in the article 11 of the Act 5901. Accordingly “an alien who applies for the acquisition of Turkish citizenship should live in Turkey for 5 years and may stay abroad without exceeding six months within the residence period required for the application. Each calendar year you have to stay in Turkey for 185 days.
Q: Where I can get my residence permit?
A: You can get a residence permit from the provincial police headquarters or Police Headquarters.
Turkish Passport Value and Validity
Applying for a Turkish Citizenship is an easy process but has some restrictions and pre-requisites that will need to be taken into considering before starting the application process
Getting Turkish Citizenship Has Become Easier for Investors
Within “Regulations about Changing the Regulations Related to The Application of Turkish Citizenship Law” that is published in the government gazette on 19.09.2018, the minimum real estate price that foreigners had to pay for buying a property in Turkey for getting a Turkish passport has been reduced to $250 thousand from $1 million
Requirements for Turkish Citizenship Application
4 passport-size photos
Medical certificate proving you are in good health and physical health
– If applicable, documents proving your relationships with your spouse and children (marriage license, birth certificate for children’s
– Confirmation of regular income e.g. work permit, pension, rental income
– Document showing how long you have lived in Turkey, as well as all exits and entries into Turkey
– If applicable, Turkish ID copy and address of relatives in Turkey
The new presumed capital asset amount required for immediate citizenship has been changed from 1 million USD to 250,000 USD.
This requirement means that if you are to apply for Turkish Citizenship based on an asset purchased, than the property value must be at least worth 250,000 USD in Turkey’s current real estate market
The good news is that Turkey accepts the notion of dual citizenship – that is, a citizen of more than one country at the same time. Dual citizenship is possible in Turkey, because there is no international law regarding the non-receipt of foreign nationality for Turkey. Each country has its own laws about nationality and nationality is attributed to individuals on the basis of internal politics. Individuals may choose to dual citizenship by their choice or automatically according to different laws
Automatic acquisition or preservation of foreign nationality does not affect Turkish citizenship. Under Turkish law, there are no conditions for citizens born of two nationalities to force them to choose one of two nationalities at the time of reaching the legal age. The Turkish government has recognized the existence of two citizenship, allowing Turkish citizens to acquire another citizenship if they wish, and citizens should inform Turkish authorities to another country’s citizenship.
With a Turkish passport , you can travel to up to 107 countries without a visa
These countries include the following
- Albania – 90 days
- Antigua and Barbuda – 30 days to 6 months
- Argentina 90 days
- Bahamas – 8 months
- Barbados 6 months
- The country of Russia White (Belarus) _30 days
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – 6 months
- Botswana – 90 days
- Brazil_ 90 days
- British Virgin Islands_ 1 month
- Chile 90 days
- Colombia – 180 days
- Cook Islands 31 days
- Costa Rica is 30 days and up to 90 days renewable.
- Dominica 6 months
- Ecuador 90 days
- El Salvador 90 days
- Fiji _ up to 4 months
- Georgia_ a year
- Guatt Malala 90 days
- Haiti _ 3 months
- Honduras up to 90 days
- Hong Kong – 90 days
- Indonesia 30 days
- Iran_ 14 to 90 days
- Iraq 15 days
- Jamika 3 months
- Japan up to 90 days
- Jordan – up to three months
- Kazakhstan _ 14 to 90 days
- Kosovo 90 days
- Kyrgyzstan – 30 days
- Libya one to three months
- Macau – 30 days
- Macedonia _ 90 days
- Malaysia _ 90 days
- Maldives – 30 days with the possibility of extension
- Micronesia – 30 days
- MOLDOVA 90 days
- Mongolia – 30 days
- Montenegro _ 90 days
- Morocco – 90 days
- Nepal _ 150 days
- Niuey _ 30 days
- Panama _ 180 days
- Paraguay – 90 days
- Peru _ Up to 183 days
- Philippine_ 30 days
- Russia 30 days
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 30 days
- St. Lucia_ 30 days
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines _ One to six months
- Samoa – 60 days
- Senegal 90 days
- Serbian_90 days
- Thirty three months
- Singapore 30 days
- South Africa_ 30 days
- South Korea _ 90 days
- Swaziland – 30 days
- Trinidad and Tobago – 30 to 90 days
- Tunisia _ 90 days
- Ukraine _ up to 90 days
- Uruguay 90 days
- Vanatoa 30 days
- Venezuela – 90 days
Durations of stay for Turkish Citizens vary from country to country with visas granted at entry point